Join a community of open source leaders like you
Register now for a dynamic virtual event that promises to provide impactful connected learning with OSI and a growing open source ERP community.
OSICON 2020, held online November 5, 2020, from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST, is your opportunity to connect and share with a growing network of professionals like you. See first-hand customer success stories, technical presentations, and virtual discussions on leading business challenges and opportunities even in uncertain times.
An impressive lineup of ERP and open source experts from around the world will deliver premium content and valuable insights for growing your business. You'll enjoy collaboration and networking opportunities with like-minded professionals and peers. Moreover, you'll celebrate the contributions of professionals advancing the realm of open source possibilities.
OSICON 2020 is your chance to increase knowledge, learn best practices, and thought leadership to improve organizational performance and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Create a community by sharing experiences, ideas and support for each other
- Discover innovative open solutions to solve business challenges during uncertain times
- Share knowledge of best practices and new approaches to core business practices
- Recognize the contributions of unsung leaders advancing open source technology
- Extend and improve business and team performance through networking and learning
Two distinct tracks. One amazing value.
OSICON offers two specific tracks designed to benefit the entire the organization. You'll learn how to survive and thrive in the modern marketplace with our technical and business tracks. Pick and choose the right sessions from either track to ensure you get the most out of your conference experience.
What you can expect at OSICON 2020:
- A user-driven event: OSI puts your needs first, featuring presentations and discussions that address today's complex business environment.
- Actionable insight: gain in-depth knowledge from business and technology experts that promise to pass on their insights and experiences to you.
- A connected event: whether you're asking questions at a presentation, joining the virtual break rooms, or attending the virtual brown bag luncheon, there are plenty of opportunities to connect.
- A virtually-convenient experience: OSI makes it easy for you to get the most from OSICON with this year's virtual event, whether form your home or the office.
OSICON 2020 Agenda
Like OSICON ‘19, this year's agenda features leaders in systems integration and business process optimization. Speakers include executives and front-line managers from many industries, who have been at the forefront of open source system deployment, as well as leading technologists ready to provide knowledge transfer of the latest development innovations.
What you can expect from our agenda:
- Best practices in open business system implementation
- How to leverage data for improved processes and profitability
- Streamline manufacturing, sales, accounting, and other processes
- Field services optimization and management
- Simplify inventory management complexity
Thursday, November 5
with Greg Mader, President, OSI
with Joseph Jacks, OSS
with Major General (Ret.) William Hix
Megan Pitas, Moderator
Rustom Jehangir, Blue Robotics
Nick Farrish, Artisent Floors
Gregg Stock, Strymon
Sarah Gossett, Pavlov
with George Henderson, Deloitte
with Leo Irakliotis, TIE Research Group
Maxime Chambreuil, Moderator
Tony Reyelts, IBM
Kyle Robinson, SSI
Nick Burdick, Progressive Sealing
Darrall Henderson, PTAC
Josh Northcott, Hounder
Jacob Barnard, Amplex
What's New in Odoo 14, Daniel Reis
Lisa Murry, Adrian Steel
DevOps for OpenShift, Maxime Chambreuil
Alejandro Vidaurre, CosmoFrance
FSM Technologies, Wolfgang Hall
Five Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register (and how much does it cost?)?
OSICON 2020 is free for registered attendees. Click here to register. You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to the event that you can use to login.
What do I need to attend the virtual event?
Just register to receive your login credentials. You can join using any internet-enabled device.
How do I schedule tracks and presentations?
For the breakout session, simply login to the session of your choice.
What if I register but can't attend?
If you cannot make the event, you can still view sessions on-demand after the live event. An email with instructions will be sent to every registered guest. On-demand sessions will be available to registrants who attended the event as well.
How can I connect with my peers online?
Make sure to log in during the breaks and the virtual luncheon where an OSI team member will facilitate conversation among participants.